We may use this information to respond to your inquiries, keep you informed of ’‘International Center For Cultural Excellence (ICCE)’s activities and services and to improve our services. We may also use this information to understand your needs and interests, to contact you with updates, and to provide you with additional information about our services. Use of Information The information that we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To manage and improve our services and website.
- To provide you with information about our services and to respond to your inquiries.
- To send you periodic emails, notifications, and other communications.
- To provide customer service, including responding to your requests, comments, and feedback.
- To analyze the use of our services and website.
- To protect and enforce our rights, our services and our website.
- We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and subcontractors who provide services for us.
- In the event of a sale or transfer of our business.
- To protect the rights and safety of our users, our services and our website.
- When required to disclose information by law or legal process.
- To respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing and promotional activities. Security We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We strive to ensure that our website and services are secure and that your information is protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.